- Private Accomodation: In tourist center Marko, you will find all you need to have a thorough rest and relaxation from everyday stress.
Comfort and high-quality service make up a background to dynamic, attraction-filled, active, adventurous, hunting, fishing and conference tourism. 45 beds capacity is a perfect logistics behind a myriad of excursions, recreational possibilities, adventure feats, family vacation or simple tour of the National Park.
- Gastronomy: Restaurant Marko’s offer is based on an age-long tradition of home-made specialties and original recipes.
Home-made smoked ham, fresh cheese, excellent lamb and veal prepared under a baking lid, game dishes, stews, Lika sliced potatoes and cabbage, home-made maize porridge and hard boiled corn mush, bread and deserts are all included in our offer.
Dishes prepared under a baking lid have always attracted the attention of gourmands and 16 turquoise lakes situated in immediate vicinity make the food even more savory. Healthy climate, almost untouched nature, excellent water and rich hunting sites make every dish prepared in restaurant Marko a hedonistic experience.
- Situated only 10 kilometers from National Park Plitvica lakes, in Oštarski stanovi, a serene and quiet village abundant with attractions, tourist center Marko offers you countless possibilities to enjoy, recreate yourself, rest and have a fun pastime.
Additional Attractions: Tourist center Marko offers a variety of services among which everyone can find at least one to his taste.
For example, if you’re interested in quiet rest and relaxation, we can organize walking tours, sightseeing of ethno-village Rastoke, Baraćeve caves, you can go riding, relax in our pool, try out our tennis court and see Plitvica lakes.
Speleological tours, off road tour of Lika, hiking, fishing, riding bikes on dirt paths, skiing and sledging in the winter months should satisfy guests who like adventure and sports.
Healthy home-made food, child care, children-adjusted offer including playground and pony riding, concern for your safety (experienced guides, guarded parking lot, cordiality and professionalism of our staff, high hygienic criteria) are all an integral part of our offer.
- Health tourism by turquoise lakes, congress tourism, organized New Year’s eve celebration, special offers adjusted to seasons and natural changes in the area, which allow getting in touch with and returning to nature, pose a counter-balance to everyday stressful situations and obligations imposed by modern life.
Your stay in tourist center Marko will be adjusted to your individual needs and filled with true values.
Destinationon the border between Kordun and Lika regions is characterized by fresh air and clean water, rich flora and fauna and untouched nature.
- This region has its position to thank for its uniqueness; situated in the immediate vicinity of National Park Plitvica lakes, Korana river on the banks of which picturesque villages developed, the vicinity of National Parks North Velebit and Paklenica, nature reserve Velebit and the Adriatic sea, the region receives more and more visitors each year.
- Tourist center Marko supplements the beauties of nature with its offer and wide variety of attractions, and adds the comfort of an exclusive recreation center to lush mountains, lakes and rivers.
- GPS: N 45°1´19.3´´ E 15°38´55.8´´